- Pro 5 panel metal roofing is a great choice for commercial, agriculture and residential purposes. It is the most economical panel we carry.
- Pro 5 panel is the “standard” metal roofing panel. It is a very versatile product that can be used as siding or as roofing. Loved by many due to its superior qualities out performing asphalt roofing products by 3 times the life span. Giving the home owner the peace of mind that their roof is not going to blow off with the next storm that blows through. The pro 5 panel roof has been tested to with stand 150 mile winds (the force of a small tornado).
- The pro 5 panels are painted with Akzo Nobel Siliconized Polyester, CERAM-A-STAR 1050 paint. Akzo Nobel is a leader in the paint industry and is trusted company for many years, and we offer 19 different in stock colors to choose from. Siliconized Polyester come with a solid 40 year film warranty. Follow the link to read more.
- Contractors also love this metal panel due to it’s easy installation, in some instance installing large portions of a simple roof in just a few hours.
- The anti siphon grove is a bend in the under lap rib of the metal panel that prevents the the water from siphoning up and around the rib preventing leakage.
- The Pro 5 panel has many other names in the industry, some of the other names are classic rib, tuff rib or ag panel.
- Longevity & Low Maintenance – it is very possible that a metal roof may not leek for 60 plus years. No one has ever seen truly how long this new metal roofing product will last. The paint is suppose to be in tack at the end of 40 years plus the metal is protected by primer and a 25 1/2 year galvalum coating add together is a long long time. There is virtually no maintenance necessary no mold, No curling and No Tar streaks.
- Environmentally Friendly/Energy Efficiency – – Metal panels are made from 20 – 75 % recyclable materials and eliminates the need to fill, landfills. Estimated that more than 20 billion pounds of asphalt shingles are dumped in land fills each year. Metal roofs are also easy to insulate to save energy in winter and they have reflective qualities to save energy in summer. Click HERE for more info.
- Cost savings – There are many cost saving advantages to metal roofs. The greatest is saving on a metal roof is the savings over the life span of the roof not spending large amounts of money to tear of and replace other inferior roofs. There is also money to be saved on energy use, tax credits, possible insurance, and possibly installation.
- Minimum recommended slope is 4:12
- 38 1/4″ width, 3/4″ Rib height, any length.
- 28 gauge standard also available in 26 gauge metal
- Covers 36″ width
- 4 to 8 fasteners every 2′
- span 24″
- 40 year paint
- install over open framing spanning no more than 2′ or solid surface.
- Do not allow uninstalled panels to lay where moisture can be siphoned between panels. Panels will start to oxidize and will void warranty.